St. Andrew Health Ministry is composed of members of the congregation who practice in various settings related to health.
Activities include but are not limited to:
· Performing blood pressure screenings and health education to members of the congregation the first Sunday of each month after services
· Schedule and coordinate blood drives twice a year
· Coordinate/participate in health fairs
· Provide information about new issues in health care
· Educate and support people of all ages through a variety of educational activities and literature
· Provide illness prevention and education through assuring presence of hand sanitizers in many areas of the church; education on prevention of the spread of communicable diseases which may arise within the congregation and community